New Dutch Mill Delight

Dealing with a tiring day is really uuurrrrggg...!! Exhausted mind and body. As if, all you want to do is to sleep and recharge. These were the feelings I had a few days ago after office hour. So I decided to drop by at Walter Mart to buy some foods to cook (cooking is my stress reliever. :)..). 

Fortunately, I found this new product from Dutch Mill, Delight + Probiotic Drink. At first, I was hesitant to buy because I am really sensitive when it comes to taste. But then after 10 years of thinking,.. I bought this drink and immediately drinking it. 

No sorry for me because it really tastes good. I can really taste the milk within. It delighted my night and relieved my stress feeling right away.

It takes me back in my younger years every time I drink this milk. Yummy!


                                                Sorry.. my capture is not really good

Here are the info of this drink taken from their website.

A non-fat probiotic drink with Lactobacilli paracasei and prebiotic fiber that helps good bacteria maintain balanced digestion.

Cheers,
Earl




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soju At First Taste

Tuna and SkyFlakes Nuggets