Extra Agenda for Election 2016

It takes time to share my story during election day. Super duper busy kasi talaga ang lola nyo.
Umuwi ako ng province just to fulfill my duty as citizen of our country. Though, I am working here in Manila I opt to vote pa rin sa Province namin.. iba pa rin kasi talaga. 

And also, this is my opportunity na to avail a vacation and spend time with my family. So what I did was.. I filed the May 6 as half day leave for my travel going back home. Medyo mahaba haba  din kasi ang byahe. Biruin nyo nman, I traveled from Makati to Batangas Port for almost 3 hours kasi naman traffic pa. Umalis ako ng office 2:00 P.M. and nakarating ng Batangas almost 5:00 P.M. From there, I waited again for a long hours kasi ang byahe pa ng barko is 9:00 P.M. and sadly masyadong Filipino time pala sila and the Bon Voyage started around 11:00 P.M. Pero okay lang because we arrived safe and sound at the Port of Odiongan, Romblon around 5:30 A,M. Hoorraaay!! At last!

Sympre dahil bagong dating.. feeling prinsesa ang kumare nyo.. kumain, natulog and sympre nakipaglaro sa mga baby nieces ko. :))

Sunday, this is it pancit!!  swimming day is a happy day!!

The original plan was, pupunta talaga ako sa sanctuary located next in our town pero I changed my mind.. :) sa private pool na lang malapit sa amin kami maliligo para masama ko rin ang mga nieces ko. It's one of the fantastic day kasi alam ko naging happy din sila even just in a short time. 

Please bear with me. I just want to relax and to relax and relax lang talaga while waiting the election day.  :)) This is the Sato Dizon Resort located at Batiano, Odiongan, Romblon; an adjacent resort from Odiongan Port.. so meaning this is at the sea side lang kaya nakakarelax.


Nice shot Papa :))

Photo taken at the top of the slide.

Very timing ang pagpunta namin sa resort dahil kami lang talaga ang tao dun, super aga kasi namin. 
Sabi ng care taker na nakausap ko mas marami daw ang tao kapag hapon na.

This resort is very affordable for family outing, friends or group outing. Entrance for adults is just Php 50.00 and for the kids is Php 30.00  lang; cottage is Php 100.00 only. You can do the ihaw-ihaw also kasi may facilities na sila dun. 

They have 3 swimming pools, fit for kids and adults and also hindi mawawala ang slides. Dalawa ang slides nila which I know mageenjoy ang magtatry nito.

That was my first time entering the Sato Dizon Resort and I really had a great experience.

How about you guys? What was your extra agenda last Election day?


Cheers,

Earl


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soju At First Taste

New Dutch Mill Delight

Tuna and SkyFlakes Nuggets